If any American reading the following story still believes covid-19 is a real pandemic, please leave the country immediately as you will be deemed too stupid to live here anymore. On second thought, you stay and I will leave as I can’t take it anymore. And, guess what, I had to go to India to get the story. While you are at it, here is my radio show from Monday Dec 14 on CRN Channel 1 crntalk.com
Coca Cola Tests COVID-19 Positive In Austrian Parliament
December 12, 2020
Courtesy of GGI India
An Austrian parliamentary member exposed the defectiveness of the government’s COVID-19 tests [also used in USA] by demonstrating in the parliament how a glass of Coca Cola tested positive for COVID-19.
After going to the lectern and starting his speech, the politician sprinkled few drops of cola on corona rapid test. Three minutes later the test showed a result: Coca Cola tested positive.
After demonstrating a positive result, Schnedlitz goes on to slam the tests as a waste of taxpayer resources.x
“Mr. President, we are likely to have a problem now, we have a positive corona test in parliament, namely this cola triggered a positive corona test. I don’t know how to deal with it now!
With things like this you are throwing tens of millions of euros in tax money out of the window instead of providing real protection for old people’s and nursing homes, instead of investing money in our hospitals.
The corona mass tests are worthless! This was also shown by a simple experiment in parliament, in which a cola had a positive result!
Earlier, the Tanzanian President John Magufuli growing suspicious of the World Health Organization (WHO), decided to investigate the claims of the tests himself. He sent the WHO samples of a goat, a papaya and a quail for testing, all of which came COVID-19 positive.
Because of such massive COVID-19 false positive cases scandal, the Australian Government has scrapped a billion dollar coronavirus vaccine agreement with Australian biotech company CSL Limited to supply 51 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by the University of Queensland after several trial participa
It should be noted that the Portuguese appeals court has ruled that PCR tests are unreliable and that it is unlawful to use them..
RECENT POSTS From GGI In India
- SolarWinds Hacked Orion Platform Used In Dominion Voting SystemsDecember 14, 2020
- CDC Applied For Secret Coronavirus Patent In 2003December 14, 2020
- Royal Dutch Shell Caught Orchestrating Oil Leaks For ProfitDecember 12, 2020
- Coca Cola Tests COVID-19 Positive In Austrian ParliamentDecember 12, 2020
- In A Historic Move Pentagon To Block All CIA CounterTerrorism Missions WorldwideDecember 11, 2020
- Australia Scraps Billion Dollar Coronavirus Vaccine After Participants Test HIV PositiveDecember 11, 2020
- US Govt File Antitrust Lawsuit Against Facebook, Orders To Cutoff Instagram & WhatsAppDecember 10, 2020